Revest Finance Announces Strategic Partnership with Ferrum Network

Revest Finance
2 min readNov 10, 2021


What are we doing together?

Revest Finance is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with Ferrum Network. In one of our first immediate use-case partnerships for the Revest Protocol, we are excited to be working with Ferrum Network’s incubation service to offer Ferrum’s onboarded IDOs access to Revest’s FNFT asset management product, including locking and vesting for team tokens, liquidity tokens, and early investor tokens, among others.

This partnership will offer Ferrum’s clients a secure, versatile, and progressive platform in which they may vest their tokens under a wide-variety of vesting mechanics, such as cliff time-vesting, market-cap KPIs, or any of the bespoke token-locking features offered by Revest’s customizable address locks.

Revest will be working hand-in-hand with Ferrum’s advisors to onboard new teams for vesting through the Revest Protocol, offering assistance with bespoke locks as needed, and will be further investigating the potential for utilization of Ferrum’s other primary offering, the Ferrum Network Cross-Chain Token Bridge.

What are we doing together?

  • Ferrum will refer project teams seeking solutions provided by Revest to the Revest Protocol. Once the Revest team has enabled its fee engine, RVST stakers will receive 99% of fee inflow with the remaining 1% going to the LP Pool.
  • Revest will work with Ferrum to onboard new teams into use of the Revest Protocol for vesting solutions, offering additional resources for the development of customizable vesting locks as needed.

About the Partnership:

“Revest’s approach toward leveraging NFT technology solves many problems in the space. Specifically as it pertains to Ferrum Advisory Services and our incubated projects. We look forward to utilizing the Revest Protocol to add yet another layer of value to our incubator.” Ian Friend Co-Founder and COO at Ferrum Network

Get Involved

As part of our announcement, Revest and Ferrum are giving away a combined $1000 of USDT. Check out the contest here!

About Ferrum Network:

Ferrum Network is a deflationary cross-chain Blockchain as a Service DeFi company that specializes in adding token utility and advisory services to projects across the crypto space. Ferrum builds white-label blockchain solutions that power Startups and established organizations, enabling them to get their product to market faster.

Website |Twitter |Telegram |Announcements

About Revest Finance:

The Revest Protocol pioneers a revolutionary new use of NFTs as financial tools. Individual and project level users can deposit any ERC20 into our interactive FNFTs and set custom unlocking conditions (time, value, or contract based). This high level of composability fills many of the massive gaps in the crypto landscape ranging from something as simple as new KPI based token vesting for launching dev teams to truly game changing implications for derivative and borrowing/lending platforms.

Website |Twitter |Telegram |Medium |Whitepaper



Revest Finance

The world's first platform to offer instant liquidity for locked assets.