Resonate Vaultening Update II
Revest Finance previously announced our Vaultening initiative, an effort to develop and release ERC-4626 compliant adapters for DeFi’s most popular yield sources. These adapters will accelerate the adoption of ERC-4626 around the DeFi industry by making it possible to innovate on battle-tested yield farms.
We’re thrilled to announce our first Vaultening round of 2023 is complete!
We completed and deployed new ERC-4626 adapters for 4 Yearn vaults on Mainnet, 1 Beefy Finance vault on Optimism and 1 Beefy Finance vault on Arbitrum. The addresses can be found below:
- Yearn st-yCRV: 0x7605870ba7e203987EF27E6b5c52E99aAd37a6E0
- Yearn lp-yCRV: 0x383179f368e86eab1ADA5E31869cc5168FD4AF26
- Yearn Curve CVX-ETH: 0xDBc583d18B00655e17EB6D2C7368f1ffc18Efb5b
- Yearn Curve CVX-CRV: 0xFC40A788787CC7D27Fb8888e5Dee08B4FfF1F341
- Beefy Finance DOLA-USDC: 0x2C554d61B11392FE391058589843089c6e752a16
- Beefy Finance GLP: 0x7605870ba7e203987EF27E6b5c52E99aAd37a6E0
These adapters are available as a public good, forever!
Read more about Revest’s Vaultening initiative here
Resonate is a decentralized marketplace where users can rent out their variable rate assets to receive fixed rates. Through tokenizing positions with Revest’s Financial NFTs (FNFTs), Resonate is able to offer fully customizable and liquid lockups with zero-slippage. Resonate serves to stabilize interest rates on any yield-bearing protocol across DeFi.