Revest Finance previously announced our Vaultening initiative, an effort to develop and release ERC-4626 compliant adapters for popular yield sources. These adapters will accelerate the adoption of ERC-4626 around the DeFi industry and make it possible to build exciting new projects on battle-tested yield farms.
We are thrilled to announce the second Vaultening round has completed this past week. We completed and deployed ERC-4626 adapters for 7 Yearn vaults and 1 Reaper Farms vault with the support of their respective communities. The addresses can be found below:
- Yearn yUSDC Adapter: 0x7605870ba7e203987EF27E6b5c52E99aAd37a6E0
- Yearn yWETH Adapter: 0x0e45f0ef7446d7879bF5b878f971614529BAbfB5
- Yearn yUSDC Adapter: 0x0919Ad1E211400fec2770152Ee5add722475Dc24
- Yearn yWBTC Adapter: 0x8b5fA2400A892ef959c0f810AAa385Ff5d767aB3
- Yearn ySUSD Adapter: 0xB97183D2e5FA8954dcf7fbf16FC065d343278593
- Yearn yDAI Adapter: 0x064AA994e3D69c9d5531BcA7502E2F35df09EB25
- Reaper RED-OP Adapter: 0x62B425607cf3009647a04658eDab55C3d9573c08
These adapters will be available as a public good, forever! We are already utilizing them for Resonate and can’t wait to see the exciting things the community builds too! Check back in two weeks for our next Vaultening wave.
Resonate is a Yield Futures Protocol developed by Revest Finance and built on top of Revest’s Financial NFT (FNFT) technology. Using Resonate, we’re able to separate the principal and interest components of a position by issuing two FNFTs; one containing the principal and the other containing the rights to future interest on that principal.
Resonate facilitates the commerce of the rights to future interest by matching issuers (who want to sell their interest rights for a one-time upfront payment), and purchasers (who want to buy the rights to future interest for a one-time upfront payment).