Resonate Announces Partnership with OneRing
We are very pleased to announce our deployment partnership with OneRing. OneRing is the first multi-chain cross-stable coin yield optimizer, the goal of which is to take away the complexity of DeFi for the end user. When users deposit stablecoins into the OneRing vaults, the platform utilizes farming strategies across numerous protocols on their users behalf. Our fellowship will be focusing specifically on stablecoin deployments utilizing the Resonate system in order to maximize returns for their investors.
We’ve onboarded an initial deployment of $10,000 into the Resonate Velo/USDC pool to pilot the system. Velodrome was targeted as an ideal candidate for deployment strategies, not only due to their exceptional comparative returns, but also because OneRing is an ecosystem protocol partner of Velodrome, owning one of the largest veNFT positions within the ecosystem.
What’s to come?
OneRing integration ✔️
More partnerships & integrations utilizing the OneRing platform! ⏳
One Ring is a Multi-Chain Cross-Stable Yield Optimizer Platform. One Ring Protocol searches through Polygon, Binance Smart Chain, Fantom and Avax for the best yields possible on your deposits. You can deposit any stablecoin, including Stable LP tokens, and One Ring will automatically route the users funds to the Stables with the best yields. All profits generated are auto-compounded in order to maximize the profits of its users.
Learn more about OneRing
Website | Twitter | Medium | Discord | Telegram | Linktree
Resonate splits apart the interest and principal components of any yield-bearing position. Individuals who hold tokens which may be deposited into yield-bearing systems can receive an instant, upfront payment on the present value of that future yield, in exchange for locking their tokens. An ideal solution for traders who want to receive guaranteed and consistent yield farming rewards for staking tokens or providing liquidity. For those who want to purchase the Yield Futures, or the rights to future yield, Resonate places them in a position where they can do so at a discount to the expected future value of the interest. For protocols wanting to reduce their burn rate, this discount can offer a better way to incentivize providing LPs.
So why is this useful?
There’s a number of good reasons. Let’s have a look at it from the perspective of an Issuer, whose profile is most likely to fit that of a retail trader/investor, an institution or a whale.
- Upfront, guaranteed payout: provide liquidity confidently, secure in the knowledge that you’ve already been rewarded.
- Guarantee your interest rate: receive the expected value of future cash flows upfront, ensuring that market conditions are no longer a consideration.
- Protect against impermanent loss: Take upfront payments as stablecoins to hedge against future market volatility.
- Power resilience to changing market conditions: powered by Revest FNFT technology, positions in Resonate remain liquid throughout lockup, allowing you to take liquidity as-needed on any NFT marketplace.
Let’s start from the perspective of a Purchaser, whose profile is most likely to fit that of a protocol treasury, DAO or enthusiastic long-term investor. These include:
- Align incentives: offer upfront incentives to tame mercenary capital and create positive feedback loops. Leverage Resonate to lock-in liquidity providers, creating benevolent cycles within your ecosystem, all while stabilizing levels of liquidity.
- Regenerate your treasury: pay upfront to secure long-term income. Utilize Resonate to replenish your native token, or perform a synthetic swap and diversify your holdings.
- Reduce your emissions: decrease your burn rate by paying out upfront. Incentivise lockups to offset your existing emissions schedule and reduce sell pressure.
- Leverage your stablecoin farming without liquidation risk: multiply the earning power of your stables by utilizing the leased capital of Issuers.
How about security?
Resonate has been aggressively audited and scrutinized, subjected to BlockSec and Zellic audits, both pre- and post-launch bug-bounties, both whitehat access and next-gen fuzzing tech provided by the security research team PwnedNoMore, and continuous-integration post-launch. Your FNFT is the vault and key to your locked positions. Keep custody and control of your financial future, while earning yield.
Learn more about how we’re protecting your tokens in our docs.
Resonate is a Yield Futures Protocol developed by Revest Finance and built on top of Revest’s Financial NFT (FNFT) technology. Using Resonate, we’re able to separate the principal and interest components of a position by issuing two FNFTs; one containing the principal and the other containing the rights to future interest on that principal.
Resonate facilitates the commerce of the rights to future interest by matching issuers (who want to sell their interest rights for a one-time upfront payment), and purchasers (who want to buy the rights to future interest for a one-time upfront payment).
Website | Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Docs
About Revest Finance
The Revest Protocol offers a revolutionary new use of NFTs as financial tools through the Financial Non-Fungible Token (FNFT). Individual and enterprise-level users can deposit any ERC-20 or ERC-721 into Revest’s interactive FNFTs and set custom unlocking conditions (time, value, or contract-based). FNFTs can be sold on any NFT marketplace at any point while the underlying collateral remains locked.
Revest allows the tokenization of all non-fungible financial positions with non-fungible tokens. This simple turn-key solution offers elegant applications ranging from token vesting to cutting-edge implications for derivative and borrowing/lending platforms. Revest’s flagship product, Resonate, is underpinned, fundamentally, by this innovative technology.